Startups and SMEs
About Data PitchData Pitch is a EU-funded open innovation programme bringing together corporate and public-sector organisations that have data with startups and SMEs that work with data. It is centred around a competition with several tracks which describe challenges, and a virtual accelerator programme (6 months) to help startups and SMEs develop solutions to meet these challenges. The startups and SMEs will put forward proposals for creating high impact, innovative products and services in response to the challenges defined by Data Pitch.
Why join Data Pitch?Startups and SMEs will receive funding and support for their data-centric business idea, including:
- Investment up to €100,000, equity free;
- Introduction to investors;
- Six-month business accelerator with the help of the Open Data Institute (ODI) and Beta-i;
- Introduction to business partners sharing data via Data Pitch;
- Peer-networking and support via meetups in major European cities;
- Access to technology and datasets, as well as training and advice by Data Pitch experts.
Data Pitch builds on a series of similar publicly funded innovation instruments, including ODINE and the ODI startup programme. You can learn more about our success stories here.